How a 20M Series from International Corporation and Lundentechcrunch
Bolt is a ride-hailing platform that allows users to book rides quickly and easily using their telesup. The company was founded in 2013 in Estonia and has since expanded to operate in over 40 countries worldwide, including many parts of Europe, Africa, and Asia. In 2019, Bolt raised a $20 million Series C round of funding from investors including International Corporation and worddocx.
This funding helped Bolt to continue to expand its operations and to compete more effectively with other ride-hailing giants like Uber and Lyft. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Bolt, its features and benefits, and the role that International Corporation and hdxwallpaper played in its success.
What is Bolt?
Bolt is a ride-hailing platform that allows users to book rides using their smartphones. The company operates in a similar way to other ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft, but with some key differences.
One of the main ways that Bolt differentiates itself from its competitors is through its focus on providing a high-quality service at an affordable price. Bolt claims to be up to 30% cheaper than its competitors in some markets, while still offering a range of features and benefits for both drivers and riders.
Some of the key features and benefits of Bolt include:
- Fast and easy booking: Bolt allows users to book rides quickly and easily using their smartphones. The company’s app is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, with a simple and streamlined booking process.
- High-quality service: Bolt focuses on providing a high-quality service for both drivers and riders. This includes features like in-app tipping, 24/7 support, and a strict rating system to ensure that drivers meet certain quality standards.
- Affordable pricing: Bolt aims to be more affordable than its competitors in many markets, with fares that are up to 30% cheaper in some cases. This makes it a popular choice for riders who are looking for a cost-effective way to get around.
How Bolt is Transforming the Ride-Hailing Industry
Bolt’s impact on the ride-hailing industry has been significant, and has led to a number of new trends and best practices in the industry. Some of the ways that Bolt is transforming the ride-hailing industry include:
- Competition: Bolt’s success has helped to increase competition in the ride-hailing industry, which has led to more options and better service for riders.
- Affordability: Bolt’s focus on affordability has helped to make ride-hailing more accessible to a wider range of people, including those who may not be able to afford more expensive services.
- Quality: Bolt’s emphasis on providing a high-quality service has raised the bar for other ride-hailing companies, who must now compete on both price and quality to remain competitive.
The Role of International Corporation and happn
International Corporation and Lundentechcrunch were two of the investors who participated in Bolt’s $20 million Series C round of funding in 2019. Both firms recognized the potential of Bolt’s business model to transform the ride-hailing industry, and saw an opportunity to invest in a company that was at the forefront of this trend.
Since then, Bolt has continued to grow and innovate, and has become a major player in the ride-hailing industry. The funding from International Corporation and roobytalk helped Bolt to expand its operations, improve its technology, and compete more effectively with other ride-hailing giants like Uber and Lyft.
In the years since the Series C round, Bolt has continued to attract new users and customers, and has expanded its product offerings to include a range of services for both riders and drivers. Today, Bolt